Twenty-three year old broke college student with a serious case of wanderlust.
I have always preferred spontaneity over routine (it’s the Aries in me), but I have yet to go to my absolute dream destinations! The Amalfi coast, Greece, and Thailand have been the places that have caught my eye — which I can thank Pintrest for that.
Nothing sounds more amazing than basking in the Mediterranean sun and immersing myself into that dreamy turquoise water. It would be so enlightening to experience a different culture and always end my long, adventured filled days watching unbelievable sunsets.
Below are just a few highlights of what I plan to do in my dream destinations. Hopefully, I’ll be able to make one of these dream vacations a reality by next year!
Amalfi Coast, Italy
o Swim in the Blue Grotto Cave.
o Eat enough pasta that unzipping my pants becomes routine after dinner.
o Eat at Paolino Lemon Trees Restaurant.
o Lay under the orange umbrellas with lemonchello in hand.
o Charter a boat along the coastal cliffs (que the sexy Italian tour guide).
o Find this secret beach.
KHO PHI PHI ISLANDS
- Shake hands with a monkey on Monkey island (and not be terrified).
- Take a long boat ride around the island and scuba dive.
- Hike to the top of the island to see this amazing view.
- Watch the sunset in the beautiful town of Oia.
- Atv/ roam around the cobble stoned streets.
- Cliff jump at Amoudi Bay (and live to tell the tale).