Loco for de Coco….
Nothing sounds better than eating something sweet & delicious— yet, incredibly easy to make! This recipe is perfect for those on a budget, but still looking for something healthy to snack on. With only a few ingredients, these banana coconut cookies can please not only your stomach, but also you’re wallet!
What you’ll need: (Yields a dozen)
- 2 bananas
- 1 1/3 unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 walnuts
- 1/4 dairy free choco chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash bananas, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoonfuls of “dough” onto a spoon and gently from it into a ball with your fingers. It will be soft and crumbly.
- Place it on prepared cookie sheet and gently flatten with the back of a fork. You may have to reshape it a little.
- Bake for 15 min then let cool for a few minutes.