Love comes in all shapes and sizes… for me, love comes in the shape of a shoe in a size 7. I am about to check off all those booties requirements that you may have with this awesome pair of suede ankle boots from Urban Outfitters.
Last year I was on the hunt for a boot that would give me some height & also could be worn with practically anything. We all know that shoes can be crazy expensive… so when purchasing a boot, they have to meet most of our checklist.
The Ecote boot from Urban Outfitters have been my go-to boot for the last year. I finally caved in and bought the other 2 colors because I am THAT obsessed with them.
Here are a few reasons why…
- They can be worn any season
- Being able to wear this shoe any season is an essential yes requirement if you cant afford shoes that often. I have worn my taupe ones year round. Throw these on during spring with a swaying white dress or keep warm with these shoes by wearing jeans and a sweater during winter.
- They are comfortable
- ‘Nuff said….
- They elevate a causal outfit
- The classic stacked heel is a great way to dress up a casual outfit of the day. I can honestly say that I would feel comfortable wearing these all day at work and not worry about changing my shoes if I decided to get a few cocktails right after. The heel and solid color is a perfect basic that leads you to a effortless day to night look.
- They are affordable
- Finally, an awesome pair of boots that doesn’t require me to starve for 2 weeks in order to afford them! These boots are so reasonably priced that it makes it hard to not justify getting every color. Hint hint– they are now on sale!!
*Also, don’t forget to get some suede protector for your boots! (my taupe boots have definitely taken a beating because I didn’t do that -_-)