In need of a little tropical delight with all this rain in LA? With this White Creamy Mojito you can sip yourself into a summer state of mind.
- Juice of one lime
- Mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Malibu Caribbean Rum with Coconut Liqueur
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- Sparkling water for topping
- Pomegranate for topping
- Muddle the lime juice, sugar, and mint leaves until the leaves have completely broken down.
2. In a blender combine the rum, ice, coconut milk, and what you just muddled. Pulse until smooth. (Alternative: fill glass half way with ice & blend the other ingredients separately. Then pour liquid over ice)
3. Top with Sparkling water and add mint and pomegranate.
- Drink up & Enjoy!