If you want that Mexican culture & zesty beach life, Sayulita has your name written all over it. This quant little town is always my families and mine main attraction when we head to Puerto Vallarta.
Sayulita is so lively with color, architecturally stunning, & full of beachside entertainment. It is a place that can easily be catered to any type of person.
- The cobble stoned streets with the various multicolored flags above are to die for. The perfect set up for that classic pinterst photo you’ve been so eager to take.
- As you stroll through the town you can immerse yourself into the beautiful aesthetic of the mural paintings & distressed buildings. Plus there are plenty of shops to venture into that are filled with pom pom galore and hand woven goodies.
- It is ESSENTIAL to stop at the ChocoBanana Hut to get not 1, but 2 of the most delicious frozen bananas you will ever have. For the price of $1, your tastes bud will thank you when you choose either a sprinkled, coconut, or granola chocolate covered banana. The best kind of cool off treat after swimming and tanning at the beach all day.
- Since we are on the Pacific Side, the beaches are nothing like the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, but it is still a beauty. There are plenty of colorful huts and restaurants along the coast that can satisfy those water sport needs or quench your thirst with a cold corona. P.S. Seats and umbrella do come at a cost.
- What I always look forward to the most is the coconut and mango vendors who trail along the beach. Nothing says paradise quite like a coconut drink in hand.