Looking to taste the holiday season in a single mocktail? This Sparkling Apple Cider is my newest concoction that encompasses the festive season in not only taste, but aesthetic as well. Because let’s be honest, a drink tastes ten times better when it is also keen to the eye (am I right?)
My favorite aspect of this drink is the limited amount of time it takes to make! All you need is 5 minutes & a steady hand for cutting a few apples. Simple, tasty, & a gorgeous decor piece for a table setting… Let’s just say you’ll be missing out if you don’t include this on your list of festive things to do this season.
Continue below for recipe.
- 2 cups Ginger Ale
- 3 cups Apple Cider
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 3 small apples to put in pitcher & glasses
- Keep the cider and ginger ale in fridge until you are ready to create (that way it becomes chilled).
- Cut apples in thin slices.
- Put ice in pitcher & then combine ale and cider.
- Line the glasses with cinnamon & sugar along the rim.
- Add slices of apple & cinnamon stick on top.